39 bidders competed in the online auction. This property sold for $312,000.
Property Location:1610 Hwy J, Hermann, MO 65041.
This brick home sits on 62 +/- acres, is approximately 1,980 square feet on the main floor and includes:
- 4-bathrooms, 1 is downstairs in partially finished basement
- Partially finished basement that is in addition to the 1,980 square feet on the main floor
- 2-car garage
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Central A/C, new system installed in 2000
- Propane gas forced air furnace, new system installed in 2008
- 40 gallon propane gas hot water heater, installed new in 2006
- 200 amp electrical service
- New architectural shingle roof installed in 2015
- 1,000 gallon propane tank that is owned not leased, sells with property
Legal Description of land: The S ½ of Lot 2 of the NW ¼ of Section 30, Township 45 North, Range 5 West, containing 29.62 acres, more or less. Also part of the N ½ of the SW ¼ of Section 30, Township 45 North, Range 5 West described as follows, to-wit: Commencing at the Northwest corner of the SW ¼ of said Section 30, Township 45 North, Range 5 West and running South along the Section line 1233.3 feet, thence North 65° 01’ East 238.3 feet; thence North 65° 29’ East 496 feet; thence North 67° 04’ East 601.5 feet; thence North 79° 41’ East 282.6 feet; thence North 58° 35’ East 489.9 feet; thence North 49° 19’ East 321.4 feet; thence North 24° 25’ West 94.2 feet to the North line of the SW ¼; thence North 89° 38’ West 2057.8 feet to the point of beginning, containing 32.9 acres, and conveying in aggregate 62.52 acres, more or less.
Lot Size: 62 acres more or less. This land has not had a recent survey. Any boundary lines shown on photos or marketing materials are for informational purposes only and were obtained from the Gasconade County tax records.
Year Built: 1970
Taxes: For the year 2018 approximately $1,614.13
School District: Gasconade County R1
Sewer: Private sewer lagoon
Water: Private deep well, new well pump installed in 2000
Electric: Three Rivers Electric Co-op
Easements: The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
Information was gathered from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be correct. However, the Auction Company does not guarantee. Buyer is to verify all information herein.