This home was sold at online auction without reserve. 40 bidders, some from out of state, competed to own this home. The final selling price of this home was $230,500 plus the 3% buyer’s premium.
Property Address: 225 West 4th street, Hermann, MO 65041.
Renovated historic home in a great location featuring:
- 6 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms including a large master bath with a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet
- Large kitchen with gas oven/range
- 3,200 square feet (including finished basement)
- Wood burning fireplace in the master bedroom
- Two-zone central AC with gas furnace
- Walkout basement
- Large deck with Hot Spring hot tub underneath
- Large front porch
- Landscaped front and back yard including gardens and a fish pond
- Great views of the town of Hermann from St. George Hill
- 75 gallon gas water heater
- Water softener
- 200 amp electric service
- Laundry room
- Large cedar closet & several other storage rooms in basement
Legal Description of property: Lot 29 on West Fourth Street in the City of Hermann, Missouri, as per plat thereof.
Lot size: 60’x120’
Year built: 1922 (approximately)
Taxes: for the year 2019 approximately $1,850.00
School District: Gasconade County R1
Sewer: City of Hermann
Water: City of Hermann
Electric: City of Hermann
Gas: City of Hermann
Easements: The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
Information was gathered from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be correct. However, the Auction Company does not guarantee. Buyer is to verify all information herein.