29 online bidders competed to own this property. The final selling price was $85,250.
Directions to property: from the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy B (5 miles East of Hermann, MO), take Hwy B 1.8 miles North to property located on the right.
60’ x 60’ steel frame commercial building in the city limits of Berger, MO including:
- 3,600 total square feet
- Full concrete foundation and concrete floor throughout
- 12’ height at sidewalls and 15’ at center peak
- 2- 10’ x 10’ roll up doors (1- is a dock door)
- Fully insulated walls and ceiling
- 2 finished offices and a restroom with central gas heat and AC
- Gas furnace and central AC in shop
- 2- 200 amp electric services with 3-phase
- Electric air compressor with air lines plumbed throughout shop
- Large exhaust fan
- Electrical outlets throughout shop
- Overhead florescent lighting
Lot size: 66’ x 120.5’
Year built: 1988
Taxes: for the year 2019 approximately $418.00
School district: Gasconade County R1
Sewer: city sewer
Water: city water
Easements: The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
Information was gathered from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be correct. However, the Auction Company does not guarantee. Buyer is to verify all information herein.