This auction features three separate 3-acre building lots in the sought after Loutre Shore Estates Subdivision, just north of Hermann. All three lots will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
CLICK HERE for a printable copy of the “Loutre Shore Estates Restrictions, Easements, Liens and Covenants” document
Directions to property: from the Missouri River Bridge on the north side of the City of Hermann, take Hwy 19 north approx. 3.5 miles to Prairie Ridge Drive on the left. Auction signs will be posted on all lots.
Taxes: for the year 2018 approximately $117.68 on each lot
School district: Gasconade County R1
Sewer: none, private septic to be installed by purchaser
Water: none, private well to be installed by purchaser
H.O.A. annual assessment: $450 per lot
Lot use: residential occupancy by a single family home only
- Split foyer or multi-level: 1,800 minimum square feet on the main level
- One story ranch homes: 1,800 minimum square feet
- Story and half: 2,250 minimum square feet total (1,500 minimum on main level)
- Two story: 2,500 minimum square feet total (1,500 minimum on main level)
Lot 4 information:
- Legal description: All of Lot 4 of Loutre Shore Estates, a subdivision as numbered and designated on the plat recorded on Slide B-245 of the Montgomery County Recorder’s Office
- Lot size: 3.001 acres
- Easements: 25’ road and utility easement from center line of Prairie Ridge Drive; 15’ utility easement at north side of lot that borders Hwy 19; 25’x100’ drainage easement at north side of lot that borders Hwy 19; view survey below for easement info.
Lot 26 information:
- Legal description: All of Lot 26 of Loutre Shore Estates, a subdivision as numbered and designated on the plat recorded on Slide B-245 of the Montgomery County Recorder’s Office
- Lot size: 3.000 acres
- Easements: 25’ road and utility easement from center line of Prairie Ridge Drive. See survey below for easement info.
Lot 27 information:
- Legal description: All of Lot 27 of Loutre Shore Estates, a subdivision as numbered and designated on the plat recorded on Slide B-245 of the Montgomery County Recorder’s Office
- Lot size: 3.000 acres
- Easements: 25’ road and utility easement from center line of Prairie Ridge Drive; 15’ utility easement at north side of lot that borders Hwy 19; 20’x50’ drainage easement at north side of lot that borders Hwy 19; 15’ golf cart path easement on the north side of lot 27 bordering Hwy 19; view survey below for easement info.
This is an internet only auction, no live auction will be held. If you prefer to turn in an absentee bid in person, please call 573-834-2207 or 573-291-8075 to make arrangements. All bidders registering for this auction will have to be approved by the Auction Company before any bids can be placed to prevent an unqualified bidder from placing bids (example: an underage person or a person with a fraudulent bidding account). If bidder is known to Auction Company they will be approved quickly after registration. If bidder isn’t known to Auction Company, a phone call with Auction Company staff or possibly a refundable deposit may be required before placing online bids. Auction Company prefers any unknown bidders to view the property in person before placing any bids.
Staggered/dynamic closing: The auction will begin closing on Tuesday, November 5th 2019 at 7:00 PM Central Time. The closing time will be automatically extended an additional 2 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the auction. Lot 26 will be the first lot to close, followed by Lot 27 and then Lot 4. If Lot 26 has extended bidding at the end of the auction, Lots 27 & 4 will also extend to allow bidders to still bid on them after the first lot closes. The bidding on Lot 4 will work in the same manor if Lot 27 has extended bidding.
Deposit: The winning bidder is required to bring a deposit of 10% of the purchase price to the office of Schneider Auctioneers, LLC located at 4076 Hwy VV, Berger, MO 63014 and execute a purchase agreement the next business day following the conclusion of the online auction. Deposit must be in the form of personal or business check. Balance must be paid at closing within 45 days when good title & possession will be granted.
Each lot is being sold individually and is being sold for a lump sum amount, not by the acre.
This property sells to the highest bidder regardless of price.
This property sells AS-IS without warranty. This property sells without contingencies. Any inspections or financing needed by the buyer must be made before the auction at the buyer’s expense.
Buyers Premium: A 3% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid. Example: If you bid $100,000.00, the total sale price at closing will be $103,000.00 plus closing costs.
The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times only in the event of any unforeseen technical or legal problems.
Possession & closing: The sale shall be closed within 45 days (or sooner if possible) of auction closing at the office of York Title & Abstract, 1155 Aguilar Dr., Montgomery City, MO 6336, telephone: 573-564-8021, on or before the 20th day of December, 2019. The seller at closing will convey good and marketable title. Buyer & Seller will be responsible for customary closing costs issued by the title company of which all can be seen in our sample sale contract shown below.
Server & software technical issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Schneider Auctioneers, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Schneider Auctioneers, LLC shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Schneider Auctioneers, LLC.