This auction features hundreds of items from Don’s lifetime collection of antique tools and blacksmith items all selling at unreserved online auction.
ITEM PREVIEW DAY: Bidders will be able to inspect and view items at 4076 HWY V V, Berger, MO 63014 on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 from 9 AM – 2 PM or Saturday, February 9th from 9 AM – 2 PM. It is highly recommended that bidders preview the items. If you can not attend at that time, please contact us at 573-834-2207 or 573-291-8075 to make other arrangements.
STAGGERED/DYNAMIC CLOSING: The auction will begin closing at 2:00 PM on Sunday, February 10th, 2019. The first item will begin to close at 2:00 PM Central Time and an item will close every 20 seconds after. The closing time of each lot will be automatically extended an additional 2 minutes when ever a bid is placed within the last 2 minutes of the lot closing.
LOAD OUT/PICK-UP: Winning bidders may pick their items up on Monday, February 11th from Noon – 6 PM or Saturday, February 16th from 10 AM – 3 PM at 4076 HWY V V, Berger, MO 63014, unless alternate pick-up or shipping arrangements are made with the auction company by calling 573-834-2207. PLEASE BRING HELP IF YOU BUY LARGE OR HEAVY ITEMS!
SHIPPING: Schneider Auctioneers LLC will ship certain items (nothing extremely heavy or hard to pack) AT BUYER’S EXPENSE via UPS or USPS. If you have questions about shipping please contact us BEFORE YOU BID! Shipping will be charged to buyer at actual cost plus a $10 per box handling and packing fee.
AGE REQUIREMENT: All bidders must be at least 18 years of age to purchase.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: a 5% buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. Example: If you bid $100.00, you will be charged $105.00 at check out.
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment include:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (with a 3% convenience fee). Credit or debit card transactions must be pre-approved prior to bidding on transactions of $1,000 or more on items we are shipping and $2,000 or more on in person transactions.
- Check with proper ID. Checks over $2,000 must be pre-approved by auction company.
- Bank wire transfer
- Payment must be made when items are picked up or prior to shipping if applicable.
650+ lots including:
- Blacksmith items incl. 30+ anvils (saw, bench, knee & cone), forges, 3-swage blocks
- Ice harvesting tools
- Tinsmith tools
- Implement seats & tool boxes
- Steam whistles
- Horse tethers
- Railroad tools
- Fuel delivery measures
- Parlor wood stoves
- Wagon wheel oilers
- Butter churns
- Platform & beam scales
- Fruit presses
- Corn shellers
- Much more! Hundreds of items